"Find hungry samurai" -Gisaku

Gay Horror Films

HELLBENT is being described as the first gay horror film. If they had any brains, they would do a marketing campaign aimed at bigots...."You gate queers....come watch them get killed!"

But the reason I mention the movie is because of the interesting fact that they held a contest to determine the name for the film. To my knowledge HELLBENT is not a gay terms, but I profess this isn't my area of expertise. I'll ask Koz, as he knows about all things gay, if there's some sort of slang I'm not up on.

Much better than the name they came up with, though, is the ones they rejected. One of them was 10/31, which I assume was Halloween related and not gay (but I'll ask Koz to be sure). Then there was TRICKS OR TREATS, which is mildy funny.

The best though--and I swear I am not making this up--really; they should have used this as their title, is 28 GAYS LATER. Now that's funny.

No comments: